Lanzarote, Biosphere Reserve since 1993, has unique landscapes that make us an island very visited, also by people with reduced mobility and fortunately these days can enjoy your stay without too many limitations. From SADIV we work so that your visit to Lanzarote is as comfortable as possible, offering a series of services for you to enjoy and making known the charms of this wonderful island of which we are very proud.
• Transfers in adapted vehicle from the airport to the accommodation and vice versa: upon arrival, SADIV staff will meet you at the airport.
• Accompaniment in visits to the South or North of the island: get to know the island by traveling in adapted vehicle and accompanied by SADIV personnel who, among other things, will advise you on the most accessible tourist centers.
• Personal attention in the accommodation: we provide individual attention to the basic needs of the disabled person in the accommodation itself.
• Rental of technical aids: we have a wide range of rental equipment to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
• Other services such as physiotherapy.
928 844 365
0034 692 800 626 (Attention in English)
Avda. Guanarteme, 67
From Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
SADIV LANZAROTE, Company authorized by the Government of the Canary Islands to care for people in situations of dependency.