ISLA DE LOS VOLCANES DAY CENTER
Since 2009 the company SADIV LANZAROTE has been providing services to dependents at home and making accompaniments on demand, adapting to all types of people and realities. We know the difficulties of our elders as well as their needs and that is why we wanted to expand our services with the launch of our Isla de los Volcanes Day Center, which was inaugurated in 2012.
OUR TEAM OF WORKERS
Our staff is formed by a team of professionals duly qualified to meet the specific needs of each person.
The center has a social worker, occupational therapist, physiotherapist and gerocultores. All of them dedicated to the attention, motivation and improvement of our users.
Any person who lacks or has reduced their autonomy, temporarily or permanently, to stay in their usual way of life and who is in any of the following situations:
• Older people with difficulties in carrying out basic activities of daily life due to illnesses, physical or mental, typical of age.
• People in a situation of dependency (whether or not they have a recognized degree and / or disability) because their physical, mental or sensory abilities have been reduced.
• Any person who, due to his / her personal and / or family situation, has difficulties to develop on his / her own and wants to opt for a family respite.
Service transport of users to the center.
Dining: breakfast, lunch and snack, depending on the modality contracted and meeting the nutritional and health needs.
Assistance in basic activities of daily life (ABVD).
The Isla de los Volcanes Day Center carries out an extensive intervention program consisting of activities aimed at reducing or delaying illness and disability through the acquisition of routines that promote health and autonomy. For this we have physiotherapy sessions and occupational therapy activities aimed at working with psychomotricity and memory, as well as leisure and free time workshops.
We also have other complementary services such as psychology (individualized and / or family interventions), speech therapy, podiatry, hairdressing and aesthetics.
We adapt to your needs and possibilities and for this we have created several assistance modalities among which you can choose the one that best suits your situation:
• Continuous, Monday through Friday.
• Partial, being able to choose between 2 or more alternate or consecutive days.
And in a schedule of:
• Full day, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Reduced day, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
This will allow you to design the type of assistance that best suits your needs.
DOCUMENTATION FOR THE INCOME
• Photocopy of the DNI of the applicant, or where appropriate, of the legal representative, as well as the legal accreditation of such representation.
• Photocopy of the health card.
• Updated medical report.
• Updated electronic recipe.
In case of having processed the Degree of Dependence:
• Copy of the resolution of the Degree and copy of the Individual Program of Attention (PIA).
From the Isla de los Volcanes Day Center we will be happy to help you and resolve any possible questions about the center or our services.
928 844 365
0034 692 800 626 (Attention in English)
Avda. Guanarteme, 67
From Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
SADIV LANZAROTE, Company authorized by the Government of the Canary Islands to care for people in situations of dependency.