HOME HELP SERVICE
WHAT IS THE SAD?
The SAD is a service that provides, through qualified personnel, a series of preventive, training, rehabilitation and care actions for individuals and families at home and whose goal is to achieve an improvement in the quality of life, increasing personal autonomy and taking care of the necessities of the daily life, favoring in this way its permanence in its habitual surroundings.
OUR TEAM OF WORKERS
Our staff is formed by a team of professionals duly qualified to meet the specific needs of each person.
We have a social worker, home help aides and nursing assistants, all of them dedicated to the care, motivation and improvement of our users.
We also have the support and advice of an occupational therapist and a physiotherapist.
Any person who lacks or has reduced their autonomy, temporarily or permanently, to stay in their usual way of life and who is in any of the following situations:
• Older people with difficulties in carrying out basic activities of daily life due to illnesses, physical or mental, typical of age.
• People in a situation of dependency (whether or not they have a recognized degree and / or disability) because their physical, mental or sensory abilities have been reduced.
• Any person who, due to his / her personal and / or family situation, has difficulties to develop on his / her own and wants to opt for a family respite.
From our SAD we offer several intervention programs. The first and most important is the Program of Prevention in Situation of Dependence, a set of training interventions aimed at reducing or delaying illness and disability, through the acquisition of routines that promote health. The areas of action include food (according to the doctor or nutritionist), hygiene, posture, rest, substance abuse, physical exercise, mental activity and the organization of time.
This prevention program is developed together with our other programs:
• Personal Attention Program, consisting of activities and tasks that fundamentally fall on the user of the service and in the case of not being able to do them by himself or when he needs:
o Support in grooming and personal care.
o Support in incontinence situations.
o Food: help in the intake of food or liquid.
o Support for mobility within the home: to get up, to go to bed, to make postural changes.
o Company at home.
o Accompaniment outside the home to perform various tasks such as medical visits, document processing...
o Facilitation of leisure activities in the home.
o Other personal attention that helps reach the objective of the service.
• Home Needs Assistance Program, consisting of those activities that are carried out on a daily basis at home:
o Food: Purchasing, preparation of food at home, storage...
o Clothes: Washing, drying, ironing...
o Cleaning and maintenance of the house: Order and cleaning of the house in general.
We also have a wide range of complementary services such as:
• Social Care.
• Occupational therapy.
• Barber Shop.
• Speech therapist.
DOCUMENTATION AND COMMISSIONING OF THE SERVICE
Before starting the SAD service, SADIV staff will travel to your home to meet and assess the needs of the person in situ and at the same time offer information and personalized advice according to the study of the situation.
The documentation required to start the service is as follows:
• Photocopy of the DNI of the applicant, or where appropriate, of the legal representative, as well as the legal accreditation of such representation.
• Photocopy of the health card.
• Updated medical report.
• Updated electronic recipe.
In case of having processed the Degree of Dependence:
• Copy of the resolution of the Degree and copy of the Individual Program of Attention (PIA).
In SADIV we try to adapt to your needs and demands, adjusting schedules and days to those required by the user or family members.
928 844 365
0034 692 800 626 (Attention in English)
Avda. Guanarteme, 67
From Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
SADIV LANZAROTE, Company authorized by the Government of the Canary Islands to care for people in situations of dependency.